- In several places on your tax forms, he's written, "Give or take a million dollars."
- Tells you to put all your money into British cattle futures.
- You notice that his "calculator" is just a broken VCR remote.
- Insists that there's no such number as four.
- He laughed at the Bob Dole background check.
- Counts family of squirrels living in your yard as dependents.
- Advises you to save postage by filing your taxes telepathically.
- Instead of C.P.A. license, he's got a framed photo of a shirtless Alex Trebek.
- Demands that you call him the "Una-Countant."
- He's got a 1040 Form tattooed on his arm.